Help ? How to Use the Image Gallery
First things first, if you need any help whatsoever designing your own product we are more than happy to help and are just a phone call or email away Contact Us
You may also find an answer to any questions you may have on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
The Image Gallery enables you to preview one of our pre-prepared designs on an item of your choosing.
To create a preview
1. Browse the Online Gallery to find the design you like.
2. Click on the design and it will be shown on a shirt style.
3. You change the design image on other Cheekyteez.com.au products, colours etc. by using the "Product to Customise" drop down box.
4. Make the image smaller by using the "Set the size of the Image" if desired.
5. Position the design if needed by using the rulers. To position your image to the left or right on the product move your cursor to the top inside frame rulers and the cursor will change to the hand symbol and a dotted line will appear. Move the hand to the left or right and click within the ruler frame and the Image will move automatically. Repeat this process in the left hand ruler frame to move your image up or down on the product.
6. Click the Save and Buy This Design button and setup your FREE account. If you don't create an account you will lose your design and have to recreate it all over again. Once you have logged in or created an account you will then be presented with your purchase options for this and any other designs.
N.B. Unfortunately due to storage space issues we can only save your design for 120 days on our data servers.